Rolling Meadows, IL (October 8, 2013)—Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI) is proud to announce its new mobile app is now available in Apple® and Android® stores.
The PMI mobile app is designed to assist policymakers, industry professionals, members, prospective members, media persons and others with an interest in the plumbing industry with accurate, trustworthy and vital information about important issues in plumbing and to share updates about PMI events and breaking news.
To download the app to your mobile device please click here or search for the app under “PMI” in your device’s app store. Please note that some Android users won’t see the app in stores until October 9, 2013 depending on the device you are using.
A Mobile App Genius Bar will be available at the PMI Fall Conference to assist attendees with technical details.
Check back often as we will continue to upload and add content frequently and throughout the year.
- Stay up-to-date on PMI News and Events
- Connect with PMI Members, Staff and Consultants
- Find Key Information for Policymakers
- Read PMI Issue Briefs and Position Papers
- Access all the Conference Materials and Meeting Info
- Add events to your Calendar and set Event Reminders
- Read PMI Press Releases and Newsletters
- Forward documents to your email and others
- Connect through Social Media and SO MUCH MORE!!
For questions about the PMI Mobile app, please contact Dawn Robinson, PMI Communications Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 847-217-6848.
Plumbing Manufacturers International is the voluntary, not-for-profit international industry association of manufacturers of plumbing products, serving as the Voice of the Plumbing Industry. Member companies produce a substantial quantity of the nation’s plumbing products. For more information on PMI or its semi-annual meetings, contact the organization at 1921 Rohlwing Road, Unit G, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008; tel.: 847-481-5500; fax: 847-481-5501.
PMI Mission Statement
- To promote the water efficiency, health, safety, quality and environmental sustainability of plumbing products, while maximizing consumer choice and value in a fair and open marketplace.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information and industry education.
- To represent openly the member’s interests and advocate for sound environmental and public health policies in the regulatory/legislative processes.
- To enhance the plumbing industry’s growth and expansion.
Barbara C. Higgens, Executive Director, Plumbing Manufacturers International, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-481-5500